Best Essential Oils For Acne And How To Use
Our skin has to go through a lot, pollution, dust, improper eating habits most of which is unavoidable. However, they take a great toll on the skin making it oily, lifeless and prone to skin problems. Acne is one such skin problem which is difficult to deal with and if not treated in the right manner can prolong and lead to scarring of skin. Essential oils for acne have been known to help in successfully getting rid of acne leaving skin soft and supple. It is widely known that all-natural products especially oils work wonders for skin without damaging it or causing any adverse reactions. Essential oils are 100% Pure and Organic in nature prepared from fresh leaves, untouched and unaltered, without any fillers. Let’s walk through the benefits of some Essential oils
1. TEA TREE OIL
– Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties ,thereby prevents acne and skin infections.
– Pure tea tree oil has the most amazing and refreshing aroma which has a feel-good effect.
– It leaves the skin clear and radiant by preventing it from becoming oily.
– Tea tree oil has astringent and skin tightening properties which tightens the pores, thereby reducing secretions.
– Helps in soothing sun burns as it has a calming effect on skin.
– It is a natural cleanser, toner as well as a detoxifier.
2. Rosehip Seed oil
– Contains some essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6 and 9.
– Instantly replenishes and revitalises dry and lifeless skin.
– Helps in tightening the skin thereby smoothening and reducing fine lines making skin more radiant and supple.
– Aids in preventing acne, sun burns, scars, age spots as well as hyper-pigmentation and rashes.
3. Jojoba oil
– Leaves skin smooth, soft and moisturised without making it oily.
– Prevents skin infections and acne .
– Gives skin a silky and flawless appearance.
– Enriches skin and leaves it extremely radiant.
4. Lavender oil
– It has analgesic, antiseptic and antibacterial properties thereby preventing skin infections and effectively preventing acne breakouts.
– Lavender oil is best for oily skin as it dries the skin just enough to keep it nourished and moisturised.
– Since it dries out the skin, the skin becomes less prone to acne breakouts and works wonders when used regularly.
HOW TO USE
– Apply with the help of a cotton swab or a Q-tip directly onto the pimple or acne.
– Best when applied immediately after shower when the skin is still moist as it is when the oils can get absorbed most efficiently.
– MORNING: Should be used sparingly after completing the usual cleaning routine in the morning before applying any makeup.
– NIGHT: Before bed to ensure skin rejuvenation overnight during your beauty sleep.
– Can also be used liberally over the body on trouble areas such as knees, elbow, heels etc.
To put it in a nutshell, resorting to essential oil for acne is the best thing you can do for your skin. It will truly transform the way you look and more importantly the way you feel about yourself. Your skin will seem visibly clean, clear, radiant and flawless after using these and they are perfect for any skin type.
Here are some of the best essential oil for acne
|1. Radha Beauty Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil - Big 4 oz - 100% Pure & Natural Melaleuca Therapeutic Grade - PREMIUM QUALITY from Australia for acne and skin tag removal
|2. Leven Rose Jojoba Oil
Leven Rose Jojoba Oil, Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural - Made In The USA - Great for Hair, Skin, Lips, Face, Stretch Marks, Beards, Acne - 4 Oz - Great Carrier Oil for Essential Oils
|3. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin
|4. Art Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil
Art Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil Pure & Natural 4 Oz Premium Melaleuca Therapeutic Grade From Australia, Use With Soap & Shampoo, Face & Body Wash, Treatment for Acne, Lice & Many Skin Conditions